IVS Imaging, a division of COSTAR VIDEO SYSTEMS ("IVS", "we", "us", "our") warrants to the original consumer/purchaser for the applicable period set forth below, that the products we sell are free from defects in material and workmanship, except as otherwise indicated below.
Cameras, monitors/displays, microphones, mobile digital video recorders and all accessories: Two (2) years
This warranty does not cover:
- damage to the finish of fittings or accessories caused by the use of cleaning solvents/chemicals or improper cleaning methods
- damage to any products based on or resulting from installation or repair, misuse or abuse (including but not limited to, excessive operating conditions), or alteration or adjustment, whether performed by a contractor, service company or yourself;
- damages resulting from failure to reasonably clean, care for or maintain a product;
- cables, cable fittings or any other consumable supplies used for connecting to or during installation of recorders, cameras or any other accessories; and
- any products we sell that have been moved or removed from their original installation site.
In no event will IVS be liable in contract, in tort, in strict liability or otherwise for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages for a breach of the Warranty or otherwise with respect to its products. The liability of IVS under the Warranty or otherwise with respect to a product shall not exceed the purchase price received by IVS from the purchaser of such product. If you believe that a product fails to meet the above limited warranty, you should contact the place of purchase or notify us in writing
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ON THESE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE.